Meet our latest featured people: Palais de Boob.
(Stop giggling, it’s a fantastic name.)
Palais de Boob is launching at Secret Garden Party this year, building a 350-capacity pink amphitheatre. This will host an array of comedians, artists and performers, throughout the 4-day festival.
They aim to:
- re-frame preconceptions of feminism
- showcase female talent
- celebrate women in all their diversity
However, as well we know here at Just a Grrrl, this is not something that is easy to do unless you’ve got deep pockets or generous friends. Therefore Palais de Boob has launched a Kickstarter campaign and is asking you to be a generous friend.
What you’re supporting:
All money will go towards helping us make the most phenomenal space in which to showcase our women and reach our aims. This is the first of what we hope to be many Palais de Boob events and we want it to start with a bang!
We are a non-profit organisation.
We really need your help. Below is a list of ways in which your contribution will be used:
- Production – Everyone in our production team is a volunteer. It would be great to be able to pay their expenses for food and travel.
- Building Materials – Building an amphitheatre sustainable enough to tour the UK takes time, effort and crucially, money.
- Craftsmen – To make our venue safe and secure we need to pay for the right people with the relevant skills and expertise.
Think you could lend a hand (or even a tenner or two)?